HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
The U.P. Government Notification /Appointment No. 418/II-4-08–32(1)/2001T.C.-1 dated 22.2.2009 in the Court’s Notification Nos.210, 211, 212,213,214,215,216,217, 218,219,220,221,222,223 &224 be read as U.P. Government Notification/Appointment No. 418/II-4-08-32 (1)/2001 T.C.-1 dated 22.2.2008
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
I/c REGISTRAR GENERAL
No. 135 /AR (S)/2009: Allahabad: Dated: April 17, 2009
Copy forwarded in continuation of Court’s endorsement No. 158/A.R.(S)/2009 dated 16.04.2009 for information & necessary action to:
1. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow
3.Pramukh Sachiv Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
1. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
2. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
3. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow with the request to place Notification before Hon’ble Judges, Sitting at Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on Email).
4. The District & Sessions Judges, Ambedkar Nagar at Akbarpur, Baghpat, Basti, Balrampur, Ballia, Bhadohi at Gyanpur, Etawah, Fatehpur, Lucknow, Mirzapur, Raebareli & Sonbhadra
5. All the newly appointed candidates Civil Judge, Junior Division.
9.The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
10.The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/ Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Deputy Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
14The Section Officer (Admin. H) Section, High Court, Allahabad
15.The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
16.P.S. to Hon’ble Judges, Ambedkar Nagar at Akbarpur, Baghpat, Basti, Balrampur, Ballia, Bhadohi at Gyanpur, Etawah, Fatehpur, Lucknow, Mirzapur, Raebareli & Sonbhadra (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
(VIRENDRA KUMAR SRIVASTAVA)
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)