HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Pursuant to U.P. Government Notification/Appointment No. 1184/II-4-2017-32(1)/2015 dated 27.12.2017, Smt. Surekha, candidate of Civil Judge, Junior Division to be IInd Civil Judge, Junior Division, Bulandshahar in the vacant court.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT
(MOHD. FAIZ ALAM KHAN) REGISTRAR GENERAL
No. 30/Admin. (Services)/2018: Allahabad: Dated: January 10, 2018
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
3. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow requesting him to impart Induction Training to aforesaid newly appointed Civil Judge, Junior Division in their wisdom. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Senior Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
All the District & Sessions Judges subordinate to High Court of Judicature at Allahabad alongwith photocopy of U.P. Government Appointment/Notification Nos. 1184/II-4-2017-32(1)/2015 dated 27.12.2017 (Information available on E-mail).
The concerned District & Sessions Judge subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is directed that to permit the newly appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division, to take over charge on the post.
The concerned District & Sessions Judge is also directed to make arrangement for field training in the judgeship for newly recruited/ appointed candidate of Civil Judge, Junior Division as per instruction contained in letter No. 416/A.R.(S)/3-A/2009 dated 03.09.2009.
The certificate of taking over charge by the candidate Civil Judge Junior Division be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
8. Newly selected candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division
Smt. Surekha W/o Sri Manoj Kumar, R/o 2/15, Sector – 5, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201005
You shall proceed to take over charge of your place of posting immediately. Court's Notifications have been sent to you by speed/registered post and it is also available on official website of Hon'ble Court i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
Newly appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division should note that your appointment to the post of Civil Judge, Junior Division in U.P. Nyayik Sewa is purely temporary and until you are absorbed and appointed as permanent Civil Judge, Junior Division. You shall be subjected to general condition of services applicable to temporary Government servant contained in Government Notification No. 20/I/74-Niyukti-3, dated June 11, 1975 and also under the condition laid down in U.P. Government Notification/Appointment Nos. 1184/II-4-2017-32(1)/2015 dated 27.12.2017 respectively.
9. The Registrar (Judicial) (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Joint Registrar (Judicial) (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer on Special Duty (Judicial) (Litigation), High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/ In charge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Section Officer (Admin. H) Section, High Court, Allahabad
15. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
16. P.S. to Hon’ble Judges, with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad & Lucknow for their Lordship’s kind perusal (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT
JOINT REGISTRAR (JUDICIAL) (SERVICES)