HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Anil Kumar-VI, Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, Sitapur to be Civil Judge, Junior Division, Mahmoodabad (Sitapur) vice Sri Manoj Kumar Shasan.
He is also appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class for trying cases relating to Economic Offences at Mahmoodabad (Sitapur).
Sri Manoj Kumar Shasan, Civil Judge, Junior Division, Mahmoodabad (Sitapur) to be Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, Sitapur.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
sd/- (VISHNU CHANDRA GUPTA)
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:-
1. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
3. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow . (Information available on E-mail).
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judge, Sitapur (Information available on E-mail).
The officers mentioned above shall handover charge of their present posts and shall proceed to take over charge of their new postings immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
8. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A- 1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Officer on Special Duty (Litigation), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/ In charge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad
12. The Joint Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judge, Sitapur (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
(VIRENDRA KUMAR SRIVASTAVA)
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (SERVICES)