HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Km. Arti Fauzdar, Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, Ghaziabad is appointed U/s 11(2) of the code Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class, Ghaziabad vice Sri Abhinitam Upadhyay.
Sri Abhinitam Upahyay, Judicial Magistrate, First Class, Ghaziabad to be Special Judicial Magistrate, First Class, Ghaziabad (For trying cases relating to C.B.I.Cases) established under Notification No. 1686/VIII-Nyaya-2-2001-739/87 T.C.-II dated 28.12.2001.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
(VIRENDRA KUMAR DIXIT)
No. 416 /AR (S)/2008: Allahabad: Dated: December 19, 2008.
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
3. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
6. The Deputy Inspector General, Central Bureau of Investigation, 7, Nawal Kishore Road, Lucknow Region, Lucknow .
7. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Lucknow for their Lordships kind perusal. (Information available on E-mail).
8. All the District & Sessions Judges Subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. (Information available on E-mail).
The Officers mentioned above shall hand over charge of their present post and shall proceed to take over charge of their new posting immediately.
The handing and taking over charge certificates may kindly be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
9. The Secretary, Law & Justice (Department of Justice), Government of India, New Delhi.
10. The Secretary, Karmik, Lok Shikayat and Pension Mantralaya, Government of India, New Delhi.
11. The Secretary Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
12. The Inspector General of Police (C.B.I.), Lodi Road, New Delhi.
13. All the District Magistrates in Uttar Pradesh. (Through the District Judge information available on Email).
14. All the Chief Judicial Magistrates in Uttar Pradesh. (Through the District Judge information available on Email).
15. The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, Kanpur Nagar (Through the District Judge information available on Email).
16. The Home Secretary, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
17. The Director General of Police, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
18. The Director of Prosecution, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
19. The Account Officer, A.G.U.P., G.E.-8 Section, Allahabad.
20. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
21. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
22. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/ Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
23. The Deputy Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
24. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
25. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
26. P.S. to Hon’ble Judges, High Court, Allahabad with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad for their Lordships kind perusal. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
(VIRENDRA KUMAR SRIVASTAVA) ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)