HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Gopal Upadhyay, Additional Civil Judge, Senior Division/ Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, to be Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, (Northern- Eastern Railway), in the vacant court.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 183 /DR(S)/2006 Dated: Allahabad : August 21, 2006.
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P.Shasan, Lucknow.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Publication Secretary at Association Office A-1, River Bank, Judges Colony, Lucknow.
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judge, . (Information available on E-mail).
The officer mentioned above shall handover charge of his present post and shall take over charge of his new posting immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
8. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer On Special Duty/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
14. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judge, . (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (SERVICES)