HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
NO. 1714 /DR (S)/2006
Susri Nirupam Vikram, Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, is appointed U/s 11(2) of the code Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class, vice Smt. Mirdula Mishra.
NO. 1715 /DR (S)/2006
Smt. Mirdula Mishra, Judicial Magistrate, First Class, to be Civil Judge, Junior Division, vice Sri Anirudha Kumar Tiwari.
NO. 1716 /DR (S)/2006
Sri Aniruddh Kumar Tiwari, Civil Judge, Junior Division, to be Civil Judge, Junior Division, () in the vacant court.
He is also appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class for trying cases relating to Economic Offences at ().
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 273 /DR (S)/2006: Allahabad: Dated: November 15, 2006.
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
2 Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
6. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on Email).
7. The District & Sessions Judge, Sitapur.(Information available on E-mail).
The officers mentioned above shall hand over charge of their present posts and shall proceed to take over charge of their new postings immediately.
The certificates of handing and taking over charges may please be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
8. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Joint Registrar (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationery, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judge, Sitapur. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
(K. K. RANJAN)
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (SERVICES)