HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
NO. 42 /DR (S)/2006
Sri Kushal Pal, Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, Gorakhpur to be Civil Judge, Junior Division, Bansgaon (Gorakhpur) vice Sri Raj Kumar-III.
He is also appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class for trying cases relating to Economic Offences at Bansgaon (Gorakhpur).
NO. 43/DR (S)/2006
Sri Raj Kumar-III, Civil Judge, Junior Division, Bansgaon (Gorakhpur) to be Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, Bansgaon (Gorakhpur) in the vacant court.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
††††††††††† ††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† †††††††††††††††(SWATANTRA SINGH)
††††††††††††† REGISTRAR GENERAL
No.† 22 /DR (S)/2006: Allahabad: Dated: February† 08,† 2006.
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1.† Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
2†† Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
6. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on Email).
7. The District & Sessions Judge, Gorakhpur. (Information available on E-mail).
The above-mentioned officers shall hand over charge of their present posts and proceed to take over charge of their new postings immediately.
The certificates of handing and taking over charges may please be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance of Courtís Circular Letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
8. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Director, Printing & Stationery, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
14. P.S. to Honíble Administrative Judge, Gorakhpur. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
(K. K. RANJAN)
†† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† ††DEPUTY REGISTRAR (SERVICES)