HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Saif Ahmad, Additional Civil Judge, Junior Division, Lucknow is appointed U/s 11 (2) of the code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Special Judicial Magistrate, First Class, in the first special court of Judicial Magistrate (First Class), Lucknow/Special Court of Metropolitan Magistrate established under Notification No. 1686/VII-Nyaya-2-2001-739/87 T.C.-II dated 28.12.2001.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 146 /JR (S)/2007: Allahabad: Dated: May 31, 2007.
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
2 Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
6. The Deputy Inspector General, Central Bureau of Investigation, 7, Nawal Kishore Road, Lucknow Region, Lucknow in reference to his letter no. 2574/C-903/1/2006/LR dated 25.7.2006.
7. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Lucknow for their Lordships kind perusal. (Information available on E-mail).
8. All the District & Sessions Judges Subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. (Information available on E-mail).
The officer mentioned above shall handover charge of his present post in the afternoon of 5th June, 2007 and shall proceed to take over charge of his new posting immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Joint Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R. (S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
9. The Secretary, Law & Justice (Department of Justice), Government of India, New Delhi.
10. The Secretary, Karmik, Lok Shikayat and Pension Mantralaya, Government of India, New Delhi.
11. The Secretary Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
12. The Inspector General of Police (C.B.I.), Lodi Road, New Delhi.
13. All the District Magistrates in Uttar Pradesh. (Through the District Judge information available on Email).
14. All the Chief Judicial Magistrates in Uttar Pradesh. (Through the District Judge information available on Email).
15. The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, Kanpur Nagar (Through the District Judge information available on Email).
16. The Home Secretary, Government of Uttar Pradesh, .
17. The Director General of Police, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
18. The Director of Prosecution, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
19. The Account Officer, A.G.U.P., G.E.-8 Section, Allahabad.
20. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
21. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
22. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/ Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
23. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
24. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
25. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
26. P.S. to Hon’ble Judges, High Court, Allahabad with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad for their Lordships kind perusal. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
JOINT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)