HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Amit Kumar Pande, Civil Judge, Junior Division, Agra to be Civil Judge, Junior Division, Fatehabad (Agra) vice Sri Pankaj Kumar Singh.
He is also appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class for trying cases relating to Economic Offences at Fatehabad (Agra).
Sri Pankaj Kumar Singh, Civil Judge, Junior Division, Fatehabad (Agra) to be Civil Judge, Junior Division Agra vice Sri Amit Kumar Pande.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 181 /JR(S)/2007 Dated: Allahabad : July 7, 2007
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Publication Secretary at Association Office A-1, River Bank, Judges Colony, Lucknow.
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judge, Agra. (Information available on E-mail).
The officers mentioned above shall handover charge of their present posts and shall proceed to take over charge of their new postings immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Joint Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
The officers, who are transferred/ posted on their own request, are not entitled for any T.A. under Rule 42 of Chapter-IV of Financial Hand Book, Volume-III.
8. Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Joint Registrar (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Officer On Special Duty/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3), High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judge, Agra. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
JOINT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)