HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Nihal Ahmad Siddiqui, Additional District & Sessions Judge, Shahjahanpur to be Additional District & Sessions Judge/ Special Judge, Shahjahanpur vice Sri Raj Vir Sharma.
He is also appointed U/s 12-A of U.P. Essential Commodities (Special Provisions) Act, 1981, as Special Judge at Shahjahanpur against the special court created for trying cases under the said Act.
In supersession of Court’s Notification No. 491/DR(S)/2006 dated 3.6.2006 Sri Naseer Ahmad-I, Additional District & Sessions Judge, Kanpur Dehat to be Additional District & Sessions Judge, Shahjahanpur.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 99 /DR(S)/2006 Dated: Allahabad : June 5, 2006
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P.Shasan, Lucknow.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Publication Secretary at Association Office A-1, River Bank, Judges Colony, Lucknow.
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judges, Kanpur Dehat & Shahjahanpur. (Information available on E-mail).
The officers mentioned above shall handover charge of their present posts in the afternoon of 6th June, 2006 and shall proceed to take over charge of their new postings after availing of their usual joining time.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
The Officers who are transferred/ posted on their own request, are not entitled for any T.A. under Rule 42 of Chapter-IV of F.H.B. volume-III:-
8. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Lucknow for their Lordships kind perusal. (Information available on E-mail).
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer On Special Duty/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Confidential “B” section), High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judges, Kanpur Dehat & Shahjahanpur, High Court, Allahabad with the request to place this notification before the Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad for their Lordships kind perusal. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.