HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014
ADV NO. 01/Sub. Court/ Category 'C'/Clerical Cadre /2014
CLICK HERE TO VIEW RESULT IN PDF FORMAT
In pursuance to the Advertisement No. 01/Sub. Court/ Category 'C'/Clerical Cadre /2014, written examination (Objective type) i.e. Test-1 was held on 18.10.2014. On the basis of written examination, result of eligible candidates (five times) against the vacancies has been declared for appearing in Hindi/English Computer Type Test (Test-2). The result of the candidates is purely provisional. Total 16944 successful candidates have been called for appearing in Hindi/English Computer Type Test (Test-2). The information with regard to Date, Time and Venue of Test-2 shall be intimated to the candidates through E-Admit Cards which shall be uploaded on the official website of High Court in between 08.05.2015 to 12.05.2015 and shall remain active till the date of Test. The candidates are advised to go through the website constantly for updated information.
01. The candidature of the Candidates who have been declared successful for appearing in Hindi/English Computer Type Test (Test-2) is purely provisional.
02. Candidates have to achieve benchmark in Computer Type Test as prescribed in Rules.
03. Computer systems shall be provided to the candidates by the High Court for Test.
04 The Candidates will be required to bring their E-Admit Cards with their Photographs on it.
05. The Candidates without E-Admit Cards or E- Admit Cards without their Photographs or without Photo Identity Card will not be permitted to appear in the Computer Type Test.
06. No Mobile Phones or any other electronic device will be permitted inside the Examination Hall.
07. Violation of any of the above mentioned instructions may result in disqualification of the Candidate.
08. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in Computer Type Test in any other Batch and request for change in Batch will not be entertained.
09. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid to the candidate for the journey performed in connection with the Test-2.
10. The candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for lodging/boarding.
11. Candidates are advised not to carry any valuable items with them as no arrangement for its safe custody will be made by the High Court.
12. Candidates will not be provided any information regarding marks / cut off marks till the completion of examination process.
13. High Court/ Authorized Agency shall not be responsible for any loss / injury caused to the candidates whatsoever the reasons be.
14. Though all care has been taken in preparation & publication of the result, however if any inadvertent error or omission has occurred, the High Court reserves the right to rectify the same.
15. Any of the above mentioned instructions can be changed / amended by the Recruitment Committee at its sole discretion.
16. The candidates are advised to visit the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in regularly for obtaining updated information with regard to the recruitment process.
Sd/- dated 05.05.2015
High Court of Judicature at