HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Pursuant to U.P. Government Notification/Appointment No. 103/Do-4-2022 dated 06.04.2022, Sri Chandan Singh, candidate of Civil Judge, Junior Division to be Additional Civil Judge (Junior Division), Ballia.
BY ORDER OF THE HON'BLE COURT
No. 172/Admin. (Services)/2022: Allahabad: Dated: April 19, 2022
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
3. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow requesting him to impart Induction Training to aforesaid newly appointed Civil Judge, Junior Division in their wisdom. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Senior Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judge, Ballia alongwith copy of U.P. Government Appointment/Notification No. 103/Do-4-2022 dated 06.04.2022 (Information available on E-mail).
The District & Sessions Judge is directed that to permit the newly appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division, to take over charge on the post.
The certificate of taking over charge by the candidate Civil Judge Junior Division be sent to the Section Officer (Services), High Court, Allahabad.
The District & Sessions Judge is directed to make arrangement for field training in the judgeship for newly recruited/ appointed candidate of Civil Judge, Junior Division as per instruction contained in letter No. 421/Admin(Services)/2019 dated 28.08.2019
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
Kindly refer to G.L. No. 27/Admin G-II dated 24.11.2021 wherein it has been directed that “District & Sessions Judges & Principal Judges of Family Courts to strictly ensure that no case remains pending in courts falling vacant on account of transfer etc. of presiding officers, unless the same is specifically barred.
That immediately upon handing over charge by the transferred Presiding Officer and the Court falling vacant as a result thereof, the staff attached to such vacant court be transferred to other courts/establishment.”
Sri Chandan Singh S/o Sri Amar Nath Singh, R/o C/o Late Baleshwar Kharwar, House No. 66K, Village-Pakari, Post-Pakari, Thana-Revatipur, Tehsil-Zamania, District-Ghazipur, U.P. - 232328.
You shall proceed to take over charge of your place of posting immediately. Court's Notifications have been sent to you by speed/registered post and it is also available on official website of Hon'ble Court i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
Newly appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division should note that your appointment to the post of Civil Judge, Junior Division in U.P. Nyayik Sewa is purely temporary and until you are absorbed and appointed as permanent Civil Judge, Junior Division. You shall be subjected to general condition of services applicable to temporary Government servant Rules and contained in Government Notification No. 20/I/74-Niyukti-3, dated June 11, 1975 and also under the condition laid down in U.P. Government Notification/Appointment No. 524/II-4-2021 dated 24.11.2021.
The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
Mahalekhakar (Lekha Evam Hakdari-2/Audit-2), U.P., Allahabad.
The Registrar (Judicial) (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
The Registrar (Judicial) (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
The Joint Registrar (Judicial) (Computer)/ In charge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad
The Joint Registrar (Judicial) (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
The Joint Registrar (Judicial) (Litigation), High Court, Allahabad.
The Deputy Registrar (Misc.), High Court, Allahabad.
The Deputy Registrar (G.), High Court, Allahabad.
The Deputy Registrar (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
The Assistant Registrar (Admin. C) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
The Assistant Registrar (Admin. H) Section, High Court, Allahabad.
The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
17. P.S. to Hon’ble the Administrative Judge, Ballia with the request to place this notification before His Lordship’s for kind perusal (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE HON'BLE COURT.
(SATISH KUMAR PUSHKAR )