HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Anil Kumar Vashishtha, Additional Civil Judge, Senior Division, Pratapgarh to be Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Agra vice Sri Daya Ram-V.
He is also appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class for trying cases relating to Economic Offences at Agra.
Sri Daya Ram-V, Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Agra to be Additional Civil Judge, Senior Division/ Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Agra.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
(VIRENDRA KUMAR DIXIT)
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
3. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gom1ti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Publication Secretary at Association Office A-1, River Bank, Judges Colony, Lucknow.
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judge, Pratapgarh & Agra. (Information available on E-mail).
The officers mentioned above shall handover charge of their present posts and shall proceed to take over charge of their new postings immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Joint Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance to the circular letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
Sri Anil Kumar Vashishtha is transferred/ posted on his own request, is not entitled for any T.A. under Rule 42 of Chapter-IV of Financial Hand Book, Volume-III.
8. Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Joint Registrar (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Officer On Special Duty/In charge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3), High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judge, Pratapgarh & Agra (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
JOINT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)