HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Pursuant to U.P. Government Notification/Appointment No. 1436/II-4-10-32(1)/2008 dated 09.06.2010 Sri Vijay Kumar, candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division is appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class, Sant Kabir Nagar.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow requesting him to impart Induction Training to aforesaid newly appointed Civil Judge, Junior Division in their wisdom . (Information available on E-mail).
The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
The District & Sessions Judge, Sant Kabir Nagar along with photocopy of U.P. U.P. Government Appointment/Notification No.1436/II-4-10-32(1)/2008 dated 09.06.2010 (Information available on E-mail).
District & Sessions Judge, Sant Kabir Nagar is directed that to permit the newly appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division, to take over charge on the post.
Copy of the charge certificates of the candidate Civil Judge Junior Division be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad.
The District & Sessions Judge, Sant Kabir Nagar is directed to make arrangement for field training in the judgeship for newly recruited/ appointed candidates of Civil Judge, Junior Division as per instruction contained in letter No. 416/A.R.(S)/3-A/2009 dated 03.09.2009.
It is to add that local arrangement shall be made by you in pursuance of Court’s Circular Letter No.27/D.R.(S)/2000 dated 21.6.2000.
Sri Vijay Kumar,S/oSri Ram Briksh, H.No.-37 Shakuntla Kunj, Near Ponghat Pull, Chak Mundera, Dhoomanganj, Allahabad.
Above-mentioned appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division will proceed to take over charge of his place of posting immediately.
Newly appointed candidate Civil Judge, Junior Division should note that their appointment to the post of Civil Judge, Junior Division in U.P. Nyayik Sewa is purely temporary and until they are absorbed and appointed as permanent Civil Judge, Junior Division. They shall be subjected to general conditions of services applicable to temporary Government servant contained in Government Notification No. 20/I/74-Niyukti-3, dated June 11, 1975 and also under the condition laid down in U.P. Government Notification/Appointment No. 1436/II-4-10-32(1)/2008 dated 09.06.2010 .
8. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1, River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Officer on Special Duty (Litigation), High Court, Allahabad
11. The Officer on Special Duty (Computer)/ In charge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Joint Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3) Section, High Court, Allahabad
14. The Section Officer (Admin. H) Section, High Court, Allahabad
15. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
16. P.S. to Hon’ble Judges, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad & Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
(GOPAL NARAIN SINHA)
I/c JOINT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)