HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Subhash Chandra-VII, Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Rae-Bareli to be Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kairana (Muzaffarnagar) in the vacant court.
He is also appointed U/s 11(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act No. 2 of 1974) as Judicial Magistrate, First Class for trying cases relating to Economic Offences at Kairana (Muzaffarnagar).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 37 /DR(S)/2007 Dated: Allahabad : February 2, 2007
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P.Shasan, Lucknow.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Publication Secretary at Association Office A-1, River Bank, Judges Colony, Lucknow.
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judges, Rae-Bareli & Muzaffarnagar. (Information available on E-mail).
The officer mentioned above shall handover charge of his present post and shall proceed to take over charge of his new posting immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
The Officer is transferred/ posted on his own request, is not entitled for any T.A. under Rule 42 of Chapter-IV of F.H.B. volume-III.
8. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Joint Registrar (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Officer On Special Duty/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3), High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judges, Rae-Bareli & Muzaffarnagar. (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (SERVICES)