HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Sri Shamsher Khan, Chief Judicial Magistrate, to be Civil Judge, Senior Division, vice Sri Ashok Kumar Singh-V.
Sri Ashok Kumar Singh-V, Civil Judge, Senior Division, to be Chief Judicial Magistrate, vice Sri Shamsher Khan.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 42 /DR(S)/2007 Dated: Allahabad : February 9, 2007
Copy forwarded for information & necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P.Shasan, Lucknow.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
4. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, U.P. Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
5. The Publication Secretary at Association Office A-1, River Bank, Judges Colony, Lucknow.
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The District & Sessions Judge, . (Information available on E-mail).
The officers mentioned above shall handover charge of their present posts and shall take over charge of their new postings immediately.
The Certificates of handing and taking over charge may please be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
8. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. (Information available on E-mail).
9. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
10. The Joint Registrar (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
12. The Officer On Special Duty/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3), High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
15. P.S. to Hon’ble Administrative Judge, . (Information available on E-mail).
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (SERVICES)