HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Pursuant to Government Letter No. 1685/VII-Nyay-1-07-15(Pra.)/2004 dated 16.7.2007 Sri Dileep Kumar, Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Law Commission, is appointed/posted as Additional Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., .
BY ORDER OF THE COURT,
No. 188 / JR (S)/ 2007, Dated: Allahabad: July 17, 2007.
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. Pramukh Sachiv, Niyukti, U.P. Shasan, Lucknow.
2. Pramukh Sachiv, Nyay Evam Vidhiparamarshi, Uttar Pradesh Shasan, Lucknow.
3. Secretary, State Law Commission, U.P., .
4. The Executive Chairman, U.P. State Legal Services Authority, Third Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe, Lucknow-226001.
5. The Director, Institute of Judicial Training & Research, U.P., Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. ,(Information available on E-mail).
6. The Additional Director, Treasury, Camp Office, First Floor, New Treasury Building, Kutchery Road, Allahabad.
7. The Registrar, High Court, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow,(Information available on E-mail).
8. Sri Dileep Kumar, Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Law Commission, .
You shall hand over charge from present post and take over charge of your new posting immediately.
The handing and taking over charge certificates may kindly be sent to the Joint Registrar (Services), High Court, Allahabad forthwith.
9. The Publication Secretary, U.P. Judicial Services Association Office, A-1,River Bank Judges Colony, Lucknow.
10. The Registrar (Confidential), High Court, Allahabad.
11. The Officer On Special Duty/Incharge Computer Centre, High Court, Allahabad.
12. Joint Registrar (Inspection), High Court, Allahabad.
13. The Assistant Registrar (Budget), High Court, Allahabad.
14. The Section Officer (Confidential-B Section), High Court, Allahabad.
15. The Section Officer (Admin.A-3 Section), High Court, Allahabad.
16. The Director, Printing & Stationary, U.P. Allahabad for publication of the notification in the next issue of the Gazette.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT.
JOINT REGISTRAR (SERVICES)